Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you ready for a new way to teach pronouns? Mr. HE & Miss SHE, with their HIS & HER MATS, CARDS, and FEEDING MOUTHS, are the perfect match to remedy those incorrect pronouns. Requesting “I WANT” mats & cards included too, along with several other tools that will help improve Expressive Language skills. These are great for teachers, Parents, and SLPs!
MR. HE & MISS SHE with HIS & HERS Mats, WHEELS & CHARTS, Cards, and Feeding Mouths!
BIG UPDATE ADDED!
1. Large HALF WHEELS/ODOMETERS & CHARTS – (p. 8 – 11)
2. HE, SHE, HIS, HIM, HER, HERS Visual cues & mats – (p. 12 – 21)
1. PRONOUN CHARTS (p. 11 – 12) - LAMINATE and use as a visual cue.
2. PRONOUN CARDS (p. 13 - 19) CUT & LAMINATE. Mix and match to make different sentences. Sample photographs and suggestions on pages 6 – 10.
3. FOOD CARDS (p. 20 - 31) CUT and LAMINATE. Use these to create lots of different sentences with correct pronouns, then feed Mr. He and Miss She!
4. MR. HE & MISS SHE FEEDING MOUTHS (p. 32 - 37) Cut and Laminate. I like to cut the mouth area before laminating. I also like to leave a small outline of black to frame the opening. I added in a few options, just in case you wanted the body parts labeled, or not. I hope you love these and I hope the help! Attach to a tissue box (cut the opening in the tissue box to fit so the mouth will be over the opening. Keep attached with tape (I love the double stick tape) or Velcro.
5. HIS & HER MATS (p. 38 – 41) Once you have cut and laminated the cards, place them on the mat. You can start with the squared mat or load em’ up with the plain mats. Put the blue food cards on the blue mat and the pink food cards on the pink mat. Make your sentences, then feed Mr. He & Miss She!
6. SHE/GIRL MOUTH & HE/BOY MOUTH (p. 42 - 45) Use these as an additional HE/SHE MOUTH.
1. I WANT VISUAL CUE MATS (p. 8 – 20) - LAMINATE and use during snack or at other times of the day. The “I feel” and “Can I “ mats can be printed in smaller sizes if you prefer. I included several options for low ink. You can decide which you prefer prior to printing.
2. CHOICE CARDS (p. 21 - 29) LAMINATE & CUT. Use these to practice as a game or in real life situations during school or at home. You can also use the newspaper to cut out other foods or toys. A quick stick figure drawing can also be used. You don’t have to be an artist.
3. FEELINGS CARDS (p. 30) I added these as an extra bonus. Use with your students, as you see fit.
4. BLANK CARDS (p. 31) Draw your own pictures (simple stick figures are fine), use newspaper or weekly store magazines/advertisements.
5. HOW WAS YOUR DAY CARDS (p. 32 – 33) Use with your students, as you see fit.
6. TWO THINGS ABOUT YOUR DAY (p. 34) I often hear parents say, “My child doesn’t talk about what happened at school or how his day was” so I created this as a visual cue/reminder to have the child respond daily to this question to promote language.
If you have any suggestions or comments about this product, feel free to email me. And remember HAVE FUN! You can do anything if you have ENTHUSIASM! Monae :)
⭐ 14 FEED THE ANIMALS MOUTHS PLUS Sing-ALONG Early Reader Pre-K Speech Therapy
⭐ GO FISH VISUAL CUE MATS Speech Therapy AUTISM NO PREP
⭐ PRACTICE SPEECH ANYWHERE POSTER Speech Therapy WORKSHEETS
⭐ REFRIGERATOR HOMEWORK BOOKMARKS SPEECH THERAPY worksheets LOW PREP NO PREP