PROOFREADING PRACTICE • FIND AND FIX: HUMAN BODY
FILLED WITH SCIENCE FACTS AND HUMAN BODY TERMS!
GREAT GRAMMAR REVIEW FOR TEST PREP!
Proofreading has never been more FUN! Students help Detective “Find and Fix” Felix discover mistakes in high-interest, human body-based passages. Students not only sharpen their proofreading skills but learn fascinating information about the human body. Topics include:
• Digestive System
• Muscular System
• Nervous System
• Skeletal System
Students look for the following types of errors in the human body-based passages:
• subject-verb agreement • punctuation • verb tenses • capitalization • spelling
This unit includes:
• a Note to Students (complete step-by-step instructions)
• a Sample Lesson (to do together as a class before assigning individual or group work)
• an Answer Key for each passage
• a Passages Completed Sheet (to keep track of the passages solved)
• a Student Record Sheet (to keep track of the number of correct answers for each passage)
• an Award Certificate for completion of the unit
Proofreading Practice: Find and Fix • Human Body • © 2018 Linda Schwartz • Pizzazz Learning
NOTE: A similar version of this title is also available for grades 4-6 with sixteen questions instead of eight and more advanced language concepts.
Thank you for visiting Pizzazz Learning.
As always, I welcome your comments and feedback.
If you purchase Proofreading Practice: Find and Fix: Human Body,
please take a minute to rate it to receive TpT credits.
Be FIRST, to learn about NEW products and SALE notices. Click the star in my store to become a FOLLOWER.