Primary Resource Analysis: American Revolution - Who Contributed Most to America's Victory?
This Primary Source Analysis (PSA) takes students through the American Revolution by looking at 59 primary sources and secondary source narratives from Declaration of Independence to the Signing of the Treaty of Paris. This resource is intended to be used as the primary vehicle for instruction for the entire American Revolution unit. It ends with an essay to measure student learning and engagement by having students choose which contributor is most responsible for America's victory.
This PSA includes:
- full PSA version with embedded questions
- interactive notebook questions
- Star Chart: Who Contributed Most Graphic Organizer
- dedicated question packets
- abridged PSA version to save copies
- writing organizers for 2, 3, and 4 paragraph essays