This Primary Source Analysis (PSA) packet takes students down the Road to Revolution by looking at 38 primary sources and secondary source narratives from the English Bill of Rights, through the many Acts of Parliament and the Colonial responses along the way, to the Declaration of Independence.
This PSA Teacher Pack is intended to be used as the primary vehicle for instruction for the entire pre-Revolution unit. It ends with an essay to measure student learning and engagement by having students choose who is to blame for the American Revolution.
This PSA includes:
- full PSA version with embedded questions
- interactive notebook components for teacher and student friendly interaction with the packet questions
- Who is To Blame Debate Charts
- dedicated question packets for convenient interaction with packet questions
- abridged PSA version to save copies
- writing organizers for 2, 3, and 4 paragraph essays
- preview/review comic strips/game board for students' interactive notebooks
- preview/review comic answer key