Also included in
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$160.00$274.05Save $114.05
Looking for an engaging project to add to your unit on Psychological Disorders? Students can use this rubric guide to research, write, and present information on a psychological disorder of their choosing. This is an excellent project for a psychology class or any course discussing mental health and mental illness. You may assign students to present in any format desired: Google Slides, PowerPoint, Prezi, research paper, etc. A student instruction guide, teacher rubric, and a few helpful websites are all included. You will also get a link to access a GOOGLE Drive version that is editable to meet your classroom needs.
- Student rubric explaining what should be in the project. (Symptoms, Causes, Prevalence, History, Treatment, more...)
- A few links to help the research process get going
- A teacher rubric to help in the grading process
- A link to access an editable GOOGLE Drive version to make changes as desired
Check out some other products:
Start your own store! You've got great lessons too! Start sharing them!