As a Language Arts teacher, I know how crucial it is to get our students to become more comfortable with public-speaking. In my classroom, the students do one formal presentation each month. This product is 49 pages. Each public-speaking project given can be easily assigned to your students. All you'll need to do is choose a day when they will present! You will have 8 presentations to assign to your students!! All presentations come with the grading rubrics and printables your students will need. You can do this in your religion class or a language arts class! Not only will your students work on their faith-building journey, but you will give them the PRICELESS skill of public speaking!
The 49 page packet includes:
1. Biblically Speaking Presentation (choosing and presenting a favorite verse---art portion as well)
2. What Does the Bible Say About... (Scripture Reference Packet Printables included)
3. Spoon Saint (includes Saint Research packet printables)
4 Psalm Stained Glass (students will choose favorite psalm to present on---art portion as well)
5. Old Testament Diorama
6. New Testament "I've got it IN THE BAG"
7. Song Reboot Group Presentation
8. Living the Faith Larger Than Life
9. Teacher Notes about How TO Do Public Speaking in your room