NEWLY REVISED AND UPDATED! Please re-download if you have already purchased this lab pack!
A set of 8 labs using pumpkins. I use these to introduce math and science concepts at the beginning of the year using pumpkins during our plant unit. The 8 labs are:
1. Making Good Observations
2. Measuring Your Pumpkins
3. Making Good Predictions
4. Finding the Volume and Surface Area of Your Pumpkin
5. Finding the Number of Seeds in Your Pumpkin
6. Comparing the Interior and Exterior of Your Pumpkin
7. Using Imagery with Pumpkin Pie
8. Comparing Four Different Varieties of Pumpkins and Gourds
There is also a sheet with information for the teacher. These labs require a few items, but they are a great way to introduce math and science concepts and tools!