Our Pumpkins Literacy & Math Centers make creating themed learning easy for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten teachers!
Low prep printable learning activities make planning easy peasy. Activities that are engaging and include simple directions make learning fun - not frustrating! Many of the literacy and math centers can be adapted to work with different learning levels in the same classroom.
----->These pumpkin centers are part of our ***ENDLESS Themed Bundle***
. This growing bundle includes themes to get you through the entire year AND allows you to change up the themes you teach each year!
Grab the 14 pumpkin themed learning centers and activities now!
Pumpkin Vocab & Write the Room
- 10 pumpkin themed vocabulary word cards are included in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Use in your science center, writing area, or circle time area and along with the 3 Write the Room recording papers (trace uppercase words, trace lowercase words, write the words on your own) and Color the Room recording sheets.
Pumpkin Emergent Readers
- 2 levels of readers included
“A Pumpkin” – included repetition and sight words. Includes 2 pages per piece of paper to make copying and assembling books easy peasy!
“Pumpkin Seeds” – 2 words per mini page. The entire reader is on one page. Practice the words pumpkin seeds, number, and repetition.
Pumpkin Alphabet Clip Cards
- Includes 2 sets of clip cards - matching uppercase letters to uppercase letters and uppercase to lowercase letters. Find the correct match to the letter on the pumpkin and clip with a clothespin.
Pumpkin Letter Tracing Cards
- Laminate both sets of alphabet cards (includes upper & lowercase) and use dry erase markers to practice letter formation and identification. Build the letters with beads, beans, or play dough for a tactile adaptation to this center.
Pumpkin Initial Sound Match
- Put the pumpkin in the correct wagon! Match the initial sound of the picture on the pumpkin with the correct letter on the wagon cards.
Pick a Letter Pumpkin & Color
- Match pumpkin letter cards with the letters on the recording sheets. Choose from uppercase, lowercase, or blank pumpkins (write in the letter!) on the different recording sheets choices.
Pumpkin Kids Alphabet Match
- Find the correct matching pumpkin for each pumpkin friend. Practice matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
Pumpkin Play Dough Mats
- Use the play dough mat to build a certain number of pumpkin seeds according to the number card (1-20) or number word card (1-10) picked. Work on number formation with play dough too.
Pumpkin Count & Clip Cards 1-20
- Count the pumpkins on the cards and clip the correct number with a clothespin.
Pumpkin Shape Wagon Sorting
- Fill the shape wagon mats with the matching pumpkin shapes! Each shape has 5 pumpkins to match to the 6 wagons.
Pumpkin Color Puzzles
- 2 versions - Match colorful pumpkins with colorful pumpkins or colorful pumpkins with color words to complete the puzzles.
- Work on AB and ABC patterning skills with size and colored pumpkins. Print the patterns and use the pumpkin pieces to complete each pattern.
Pumpkin Addition Cards
- 12 cards included to practice counting and addition up to 6. Add in the numbers on the cards with dry erase markers or number magnets.
Pumpkin Patch Count & Color
- Pick a pumpkin patch card and count the pumpkins. Color in the matching number on the recording sheet using numbers 1-10.