A package of 16 worksheets with answers on punctuation.
This resource includes exercises on:
- Finding punctuation mistakes in given passages.
- Demonstrating punctuation knowledge in writing.
- Selecting the correct option to demonstrate the knowledge of capitalisation, periods, commas, colons, semicolons, dashes, hyphens, brackets, apostrophes and bullet points.
Teachers can use these task cards to enhance the vocabulary, reading, and writing skills of the learners.
Here are some other possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
This is what teachers say about these resources:
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here: