This resource contains everything you need to get going in your classroom with reading skills that help you to find out how purpose, context, and style influence text.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
* Lesson Plan
* Purpose Context Style Chart
* Worksheets - 4 Exercises
• Understand the purpose – what the writer wants the text to do.
• Understand the context – where the text is intended to appear.
• Understand the style – in what form the text is intended to appear.
• Write a paragraph for a specific purpose keeping in mind the context by following a relevant style.
Teachers can use this to enhance the reading skills of the learners, especially the technique required to identify how purpose, context, and style influence a text.