'Put A Smile On Your Dial' is a curriculum-aligned song that helps young children understand how their choice of attitude at the beginning of each day has an effect on those around them. It is perfect for setting the mood for the day and encouraging a kind, happy, positive classroom atmosphere.
FYI: 'Put A Smile On Your Dial' also available as an MP3 download (song & lesson materials.
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or
• Students read/ sing/learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop the video at any time, to discuss/ clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs target learning sequences of curriculum documents and support and integrate classroom learning across key subject areas. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces...
**This download includes an illustrated Mp4 Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song video (lyrics & song vocals) for use on computers, smart boards and other technological devices).
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
FYI: View preview samples of all of our curriculum-aligned, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song videos, here, on the one page!
*Pinterest Board: 'Put A Smile On Your Dial' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®
*COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
To receive TPT credit to use on future purchases, please leave a quick rating and comment on this product (and other TPT publications! WIN-WIN! :-)