Use these 40 task cards with your students to help them practice solving problems using PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM.
What is Included:
This resource includes 40 task cards, a student answer sheet, and an answer key. Your students will love working with these task cards.
How to Use:
I place one task card on each of my students desks and give them 2-3 minutes to complete the problem and record their answer on their answer sheet. Once time is up I have my students "scoot" to the next desk to solve the new problem. The students LOVE doing this activity because it gets them moving. I highly recommend printing these task cards and answer key on card stock. Laminate them if possible so that they can be used for years. These task cards are perfect for reinforcing concepts through individual student practice, pair-share, early finishers, and assessment prep.
✔ Pythagorean Theorem (Finding the missing side of a right triangle)
✔ Converse of Pythagorean Theorem
This resource is included in my Pythagorean Theorem UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
Common Core Aligned :
* 8.G.7 - Apply the Pythagorean Theorem to determine unknown side lengths in right triangles in real-world and mathematical problems in two and three dimensions.
* 8.EE.2 - Use square root and cube root symbols to represent solutions to equations of the form x^2 = p and x^3 = p, where p is a positive rational number. Evaluate square roots of small perfect squares and cube roots of small perfect cubes. Know that √2 is irrational.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
* 8th Grade Math MEGA-BUNDLE
* 8th Grade Math TASK CARDS BUNDLE
* Middle School Math MEGA BUNDLE
More 8TH GRADE review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade Winter MATH PACKET
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.