Products in this Bundle (4)
Engage your students in the study of the Pacific Nations of Samoa, Tonga, the Cook Islands and Fiji with our interactive scavenger hunt and puzzle BUNDLE. Your students will learn about the geography, history, language, and culture of these Pacific countries.
Handy for Cook Islands Language Week. In 2019, Cook Islands Language Week is Sunday 4 August - Saturday 10 August.
This would be great for as a social studies product, and in your guided reading program!
With each country, display the 10 fact cards around the room, and hand out the puzzle pieces. Students use the facts to complete their interactive puzzles. Display the amazing completed puzzles and wow your school! This activity works for individuals, pairs, or teams.
Each country puzzle features:
1. Ten Fact Cards
2. Nine puzzle pieces with comprehension activities
- Cloze Reading
- Finding Specific Details
- Large and small puzzle pieces are included.
3. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
4. Two 'Tips For Use' pages with ways to use this resource in your classroom.
Check out our other Pacific BUNDLES here
- Pacific Islands Activity Sheets BUNDLE Reading and Writing Activities
- Pacific Islands MEGA BUNDLE Reading, Writing and Language Activities
- Myths of the Pacific - Seven Close Reading Texts with Higher Order Thinking
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
Stay in touch: