Hello, Thanks for using my first graphic- Little Miss Pacing Bug.
A Pacing Board is used as a visual and kinesthetic device to improve intelligibility of speech.
Uses for a Pacing Board:
1. Pacing out sentences such as ”I-am-going-camping.”
2. Breaking apart multi-syllabic words such as “A-NI-MAL. ”
3. Helping to slow down the rate of speech for students who talk
4. Assisting students who are leaving out sounds and/or words.
* A Pacing Board can be particularly useful for students with speech disorders related to Apraxia, Dysarthria, and ADHD.
Please leave feedback and follow me for more exciting freebies to come. Thanks so much!
Jennifer M. Moses CCC/SLP