Traveling to another country? What will the weather be like? What will you wear? Have fun and match the clothing images with an activity and the weather.
What is included:
● 12 slides with colorful clipart clothing images for boys and girls (formatted for computer, document camera and smartboard). (All language learner levels)
● 2 slides with multiple clothing images (images are open for moving or resizing)
● Duplicate set of grayscale images for printing
● Lesson suggestions
● Lesson suggestions for self-pacing and accelerated learning.
● Interactive questions with open-ended written or verbal response practice for
individual or group seat work (in-class activity or evaluations and testing).
● Teacher instructions and procedures.
Review and reinforce your clothing topic with this integrated thematic practice unit combining elements of four different topics into one lesson; clothing, seasons and weather, countries and activities. The colorful powerpoint provides additional practice after students have had an introduction to clothing vocabulary to reinforce what they have learned and the slides can be used for written practice as well as verbal interaction. Clipart images represent clothing vocabulary and students will supply the answer using their vocabulary reference or a textbook. The questions and the responses are prewritten so that your students can concentrate on sentence completion using clothing image prompts.
The "Haz tu maleta" powerpoint interactive activity can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional reference tools, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Spring and Summer Clothing Photo Images
Pack Your Bag Written, Verbal and Reading Comprehension Activities
Clothing Topic Notes and Interactive Worksheet Activities
Weather and Topography Thematic Vocabulary
Hobby and Free Time Activity Vocabulary