Who said worksheets had to be boring? I’ll bet that you didn’t know about some of the weird items that are okay to take with you in the plane on your next vacation. These activities will get your students dreaming about vacations and they will be introduced to acceptable items to pack in carry-on luggage as well as learn about some of the prohibited items. Have fun and see if you can match the pictures with their vocabulary. Planning for a special occasion? What will you wear? Planning for a vacation? Time to go shopping!
What is included:
● Venn Diagram worksheet packing list for girls and boys; clothing, accessories, toiletries and more!
● Charts with clipart images of carry-on items.
● Variety of reading comprehension activities (learner levels are indicated).
● Interactive worksheet activity for individual seat work with open-ended written or verbal response practice (in-class activity or evaluations and testing).
● Internet resources in Spanish for TSA and airline baggage regulations plus a
word bank for the activities.
● Teacher instructions and procedures.
● Daily Lesson Plan Suggestions.
● Variations and expansion activities for accelerated learning.
● Advice for taking your students abroad.
As always, Maestra Mapache has first created these activities and used in her own classroom. Secondly these activities are designed to be adaptable to any of your lesson units and the vocabulary has been prepared with terminology to allow the teacher flexibility in lesson preparation. Every effort has been made to ensure that all vocabulary is common usage however since language evolves rapidly, please share your feedback and suggestions for newer expressions. Followers will be notified of periodic vocabulary updates.
The "Haz tu maleta" worksheet practice activity can be used as a stand-alone activity. As an additional reference tool you may prefer to supplement with Maestra Mapache Creations Clothing Thematic Vocabulary Reference as these references were designed to provide a foundation for the majority of common vocabulary that students will encounter throughout the course of any related unit. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Please see my other related resources below:
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Clothing Topic Notes and Interactive Worksheet Activity
Pack Your Bags Interactive Powerpoint Activity
Weather and Topography Thematic Vocabulary
Hobby and Free Time Activity Vocabulary