MATH HANDWRITING INTRODUCTION Series
1) Math Handwriting Introduction (Books 1-10)
2) Flash Cards (Addition 0-12)
3) Addition Assessments (4 parts, cumulative)
Everyday children learn one new math fact and complete cumulative review.
1. 10 research based books
2. 4,500 problems per series
3. 450 problems per book
4. 140 Days of practice
5. 18 problems per day
6. Step-by-step steady development
7. One new math fact daily & review days
8. Daily cumulative review
9. Review days
10. 14 days of practice per book for easy planning
11. Handwriting guides for every problem
12. Easy for teachers and parents to use. Since each book has 14 days of practice, only need to print once every 14+ days
13. Built-in self-rewarding achievement stars
14. Completion certificate at the end of every book
15. Supports every K-5 math curriculum
16. Modular so children every child can go at their own pace
17. Adorable, encouraging and engaging math squad, Mo, Jo, Flo, Bo, and Zo win every child heart!
Advances math facts fluency, proficiency, independent learning, legible handwriting, memory, and confidence.