I made this set for a first-grade class I'll be working with next year.
I enjoy calendar journals because they require the students to pay attention and keep track of what's going on during calendar time. This set of pages is pretty basic, but it's all in Spanish.
Included are a cover page for each month of the academic year (August through June) and a reproducible page for students to fill out each day during calendar time.
On the journal page itself, students are asked to do the following:
* Write the "long date": month, day, year
* Write what the day of the week today is, what yesterday was, and what day tomorrow will be. (The days are listed for students to spell.)
* Write how many days they've been in school, using hundreds, tens, and units. They then circle whether this number is odd or even.
* Write how many days are in this month.
* Write an addition sentence for the day.
* Write the number pattern of the day.
* Color the picture that shows what the weather is like.
I've purposely kept this page a bit "brief" so that everything will fit on one sheet of paper and minimize copies. All pages are black and white to allow students a chance to work on their hand-eye coordination by coloring.