This beautiful and fun art project is designed for student success. The lesson plan includes step by step daily instruction with national standards, modifications, differentiation, materials list and famous artist’s works. The comprehensive powerpoint guides rigorous instruction beginning with art history the creation of the the project is guided by the elements of art with step by step images of the project’s progress.
This art project can be used in elementary and middle school.
What's included in the Art Project?
- The comprehensive powerpoint lesson includes 19 slides!
- 10 slides of step by step directions with images that can be printed for students to follow at their own pace.
- Art history component includes
four masterworks of art with artist, title, description of each work and higher-order thinking questions.
- Step by step instructions creating a successful artwork.
- Math & Science Cross-Curricular connections to enhance student learning.
- Color theory mini-lesson included for students to create an aesthetically pleasing work.
- Strategies for drawing and coloring the artwork learned through hundreds of kids working on this project in my classroom.
- Self-assessment for students to check their work, reflect and make improvements.
- Printable student resource with step by step images and directions to guide students through the process at their own pace.
Lesson Plan includes:
- Aligned with the National Standards Common Core standards
- 12 rigorous lesson objectives aligned with Bloom's Taxonomy.
- A comprehensive material list with inexpensive items listed.
- Easy to follow step by step lesson plan procedure for a teacher or even substitutes to use.
- Modifications listed for teachers to best meet the needs of the learners in their classroom.
- Differentiated instruction listed for teachers to meet the need of individual students on a variety of levels.
- Cross-curricular connections make this lesson meaningful for learning in other subjects including science and math.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Besides each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies,and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺