Also included in
- Paired Passages ready to use in your classroom! This BUNDLE contains 8 of my best selling paired passage resources.To read a blog post about how I use paired passages in my classroom, click here.This resource includes a total of 20 sets of paired passages with text dependent questions and printables$20.00$34.00Save $14.00
- If you are required to teach paired passages, this is a must-have resource! This MEGA bundle includes 14 of my Paired Passage Resources, for a total of 32 sets of paired passages! This resource will provide you with an entire year's worth of paired passage practice!This resource includes a total of$35.00$55.00Save $20.00
This resource contains two sets of paired passages. Each set covers two passages on the same event that can be used together as a paired passage lesson.
Set A - Both stories retell the event of the first Moon landing: one from the 1st person point of view through the perspective of Neil Armstrong and the other from the 1st person point of view through the perspective of a young child watching the Moon landing with his or her family.
Set B – Both stories retell the events that take place at a town pie eating contest: one from the 1st person point of view through the perspective of a new resident to the town and the other from the 1st person point of view through the perspective of the town librarian.
- Each paired passage set includes questions about each passage and questions that require the students to use information from both passages to answer.
- There are also several posters and generic printables that can be used with these passages or any other paired passages.
- Answer keys are included.
- The focus of these paired passages is on point of view but it also reviews these skills: Making Inferences and Quoting Texts, Character Traits, Comparing Characters, Determining Word Meaning, Idioms
Want MORE paired passages? Check out these bundles and the MEGA bundle: