This file contains slides for the folk song Pairs or Pears. This song helps introduce re.
Hardest Rhythmic Concept: ta, ti-ti
Hardest Melodic Concept: r
Other Melodic Concepts: d m sl
I have included a copy of the song in case it is not one from your folk song collection.
This will help you:
- Prepare, present, and practice "re"
- Prepare, present, and practice reading re on the staff (lines & spaces)
- Prepare, present, and practice find re on the staff (using a do key)
- Practice ta & ti-ti
- Icons for melody with pictures
- Icons for melody with re as ?
- Music Street with drm sl
- Icons for melody with re
- Icons on the staff (once with re on the line and once in the space)
- Standard notation on the staff (once with re on the line and once in the space)
- Find re practice slides (interactive so students can click to find the answers!)
- Printable student melody chart (showing the music going up and down with solfege)
Need a sample of what my song files look like? Here is a short freebie that will give you an idea of my work quality.
Other songs to practice re:
Buy the bundle for some savings!
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward