These activities include:
(1) Placemat with Palabras con letra Mm. These will be words that are made up with vowels and silabas with letter Mm. I recommend that you run the palabras back to back with the Oraciones. Send in homework folder (reinforcement at home). This can be used as a teacher assessment to see which words student can read. Use this Placemat daily during whole group; model on how to use.
(2) Use the flashcards during whole group instruction. Do a daily drill with the same words they are reviewing at home and class!!
(3) Use the mini syllable cards to form the same words on the Placemat. Students will see the connection of syllable and phoneme forming words & syllables forming words. Use these in small group as a re-teach for those who are struggling to read, tutorials or emergent reader. I recommend that you run the mini syllable cards on 2 different colors of card stock so that the blending can be noticed.
(4) Use the Dice Game as a reinforcement in reading words. Place the cards faced down in the space, toss a dice, if dice lands on #3 student will pick up card and read the word, replace that slot with a new card. Repeat until all cards are gone. I suggest that you play this game during whole group. Students will enjoy this game!! These activities are a great tool in building fluency for your students!!
* I recommend that all activities be run on card stock and laminated!