Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
In this Paleolithic & Neolithic Ages Investigation students will evaluate the significance of the Agricultural Revolution through a one-page article and six images. This lesson includes:
1. An introduction PowerPoint and debrief strategy, with answer key
2. An article to close read
3. 6 images to analyze
4. A graphic organizer with tiered questions based on analysis
5. An image analysis strategy and poster
The activity can be completed in three ways:
1. Group work*
2. Individual investigation through station work - simple print one file and place each "station" throughout the room.
3. Jigsawing the article and images with a Tea Party style share out (best for smaller classes) - pass out one "part" to each student to be analyzed, then have students share and discuss with each other to fill in the graphic organizer.
Answer key for debrief included!
*Instructions given in Teacher Notes
FOLLOW & Rate us on TPT!