Also included in
- 36 double-sided cards featuring animals that lived during the three major eras of time. Each era has 12 animals cards. The front of the card features a realistic photo and basic information. The back has a mini-article about that animal. Each set includes a few worksheets, writing templates, or act$11.20$18.00Save $6.80
- Resources for your Paleontology or Dinosaur Unit Study. Study the animals of prehistoric times, learn to classify ad sort dinosaurs and discuss dinosaur taxonomy, play a dinosaur matching game to memorize the names of dinosaurs, write a dinosaur report, and write an opinion paper on dinosaur extinct$20.00$35.50Save $15.50
Teach about the Cenozoic Era by exploring the animals that lived during that time with these colorful and informative information cards. One side of each card features a realistic "photo like" image of the creature. The back features a mini-article with fascinating information to engage your students. A student booklet is also included to fill out information about each animal that lived during that time.
What You Get:
- 2 charts showing the periods of time
- 12 double-sided information cards about animals that lived during the Cenozoic Era including: Megaloceros, sabertooth cat, wooly mammoth, eurohippus, chalicotherium, terror bird, glyptodont, macraucheniam, megatherium sloth, enteledon, and megalodon. Cards provided with both metric and imperial measurement system.
- Set of small animal photos to use for projects or on a bulletin board.
- Non-fiction article (and early reader version) about how paleontologists decide what these animals looked and behaved like.
- 2 worksheets studying fossils.
- 2 report templates
- "Cenozoic Museum" cut and glue activity worksheets.
- Coloring page for each creature
- Super cute "Creatures of the Cenozoic Era" memory game. (12 matches)
- Geochronological timeline that covers all eras and time and which plants and animals were on the earth- Large enough to hang on a classroom wall.
- Geochronological timeline template that kids can create themselves complete with plants and animals to cut and glue onto it.- Large enough to hang on a classroom wall.
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Evidence-Based Opinion Writing Dinosaur Extinction
- Dinosaur Classification Mats- Dinosaur Taxonomy Lesson
- Dinosaur Memory Game
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!