Also included in
- 36 double-sided cards featuring animals that lived during the three major eras of time. Each era has 12 animals cards. The front of the card features a realistic photo and basic information. The back has a mini-article about that animal. Each set includes a few worksheets, writing templates, or act$14.00$18.00Save $4.00
- Resources for your Paleontology or Dinosaur Unit Study. Study the animals of prehistoric times, learn to classify ad sort dinosaurs and discuss dinosaur taxonomy, play a dinosaur matching game to memorize the names of dinosaurs, write a dinosaur report, and write an opinion paper on dinosaur extinct$25.00$35.50Save $10.50
These 12 cards feature animals and creatures that evolved and lived during the Paleozoic Era. Each card is double-sided with a realistic photo and basic information on one side and an interesting mini-article on the back. To review students can complete a fun museum matching. These cards are easy to add to a unit study or independent box or to use during your classroom Paleontology or Dinosaur Unit Study. You can present them in front of the class, break students into groups, have students present to each other, or pass them out one at a time. There are many options for how to use this resource in your classroom or homeschool. Available with imperial and metric measurements.
What You Get:
- 12 double sided information cards about animals that lived during the Paleozoic Era including: Triops, Trilobites, Pikaia, Pteraspis, Eurypterus Remipes, Dunkleosteus, Sponges, Urchin, Mollusks, Starfish, Giant Dragonflies, and Dimetrodon. (provided in a metric system version and an imperial system version)
- 2 report templates
- "Make a Musem" cut and glue activity
- Non-fiction article (and an early reader version) about how scientists figure out what animals were really like.
- 2 worksheets to study fossils
- 12 coloring pages (one for each Paleozoic creature!)
- Small photos to use for a project or put on a bulletin board
- Super cute "Creatures of the Paleozoic Era Memory Game" (12 matches)
- Geochronological timeline that covers all eras and time and which plants and animals were on the earth- Large enough to hang on a classroom wall.
- Geochronological timeline template that kids can create themselves complete with plants and animals to cut and glue onto it.- Large enough to hang on a classroom wall.
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Creatures of Mesozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of the Cenozoic Era Information Cards
- Bundle of Creatures from the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
- Evidence-Based Opinion Writing Dinosaur Extinction
- Dinosaur Memory Game
- Dinosaur Sorting and Classification Mats
- Paleontology Unit Teacher Guide FREE
- Dinosaur Research Report Template
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!