- Resources for your Paleontology or Dinosaur Unit Study. Study the animals of prehistoric times, learn to classify ad sort dinosaurs and discuss dinosaur taxonomy, play a dinosaur matching game to memorize the names of dinosaurs, write a dinosaur report, and write an opinion paper on dinosaur extinct$25.00$35.50Save $10.50
A lesson on dinosaur taxonomy and organism classification. This set includes 6 sorting mats for groups of dinosaurs. For use with dinosaur models as students identify dinosaur characteristics and sort them into their proper taxonomy. 18 dinosaur cards are included to sort if you don't have model dinosaurs.
What You Get:
- 2 pages explaining why dinosaur classification is important and how they are classified.
- A sample diagram of dinosaur taxonomy
- 6 Sorting Mats including: Onithopods, Ceratopsia, Thyreophora, Saurapoda, Theropoda, and Pachycephalosauria
- 4 pages of cut-out dinosaurs to sort along with your dinosaur models and figures
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Creatures of the Paleozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of Mesozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of the Cenozoic Era Information Cards
- Bundle of Creatures from the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
- Evidence-Based Opinion Writing Dinosaur Extinction
- Dinosaur Memory Game
- Paleontology Unit Teacher Guide FREE
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!