Also included in
- Resources for your Paleontology or Dinosaur Unit Study. Study the animals of prehistoric times, learn to classify ad sort dinosaurs and discuss dinosaur taxonomy, play a dinosaur matching game to memorize the names of dinosaurs, write a dinosaur report, and write an opinion paper on dinosaur extinct$25.00$35.50Save $10.50
Templates for a dinosaur research report. This packet includes guides for selecting a dinosaur, citing sources, narrowing topics down, organizing ideas, first draft, and final draft. These templates are simple and easy to use. Great for a no-prep lesson that engages your students and helps them really own their learning about dinosaurs. PDF format.
What You Get:
- 1 page to brainstorm which dinosaurs student is interested in and list sources
- 2 pages of topic choices to help do further research about chosen dinosaur
- 1 planning page to glue research and information in order before beginning
- 2 pages first draft template
- 2 pages final draft template with space to add illustrations or photos
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Creatures of the Paleozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of Mesozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of the Cenozoic Era Information Cards
- Bundle of Creatures from the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
- Evidence-Based Opinion Writing Dinosaur Extinction
- Dinosaur Memory Game
- Dinosaur Sorting and Classification Mats
- Paleontology Unit Teacher Guide FREE
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!