Dinosaur Extinction- Evidence-Based Opinion Writing
Save 25% by buying in a bundle!
Paleontology Resources Bundle
Read and study evidence that supports various hypotheses for the dinosaur extinction at the end of the Mesozoic Era. Organize the evidence into which hypothesis it supports. Then students write about their opinion about what caused the extinction using facts they previously considered. Evidence cards, evidence organization page, planning page, and final draft template included in this packet. PDF format.
What You Get:
- 1 page of evidence for your students to cut apart and study
- 1 page for your students to sort and organize their evidence based on which hypothesis the evidence supports
- 1 planning page to organize and glue evidence, and write notes before beginning to write
- 2 pages of a first draft template
- 2 pages of a final draft template with places to add illustrations or photos.
You Might Also Enjoy:
Creatures of the Paleozoic Era Information Cards
Creatures of Mesozoic Era Information Cards
Creatures of the Cenozoic Era Information Cards
Bundle of Creatures from the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
Dinosaur Memory Game
Dinosaur Sorting and Classification Mats
Paleontology Unit Teacher Guide FREE
Dinosaur Research Report Template
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!