Also included in
- Resources for your Paleontology or Dinosaur Unit Study. Study the animals of prehistoric times, learn to classify ad sort dinosaurs and discuss dinosaur taxonomy, play a dinosaur matching game to memorize the names of dinosaurs, write a dinosaur report, and write an opinion paper on dinosaur extinct$25.00$35.50Save $10.50
A brief lesson outline for studying Paleontology. This unit is broken into 21 lessons but how long you take with each lesson is up to you. Its sometimes nice to have some ideas for what you can teach and when. Resource and project ideas are included in the lesson plan. Enjoy!!
What You Get:
- 2 pages of teacher outlines including topics, project ideas, related books, and video recommendations for each lesson.
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Creatures of the Paleozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of Mesozoic Era Information Cards
- Creatures of the Cenozoic Era Information Cards
- Bundle of Creatures from the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic Eras
- Evidence-Based Opinion Writing Dinosaur Extinction
- Dinosaur Memory Game
- Dinosaur Sorting and Classification Mats
- Dinosaur Research Report Template
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!