Do your students understand why there is so much conflict between Israel and Palestine and how the US is involved? They will after completing these high- interest activities- my students were glued!
This download contains MULTIPLE activities for the topic, Palestinian- Israeli Conflict. You can use/ do all the activities or choose to do only the ones that fit your curriculum. Activities included:
1) 15 minute warm-up video (public access) and corresponding student worksheet-Great lead- in to the topic.
2) Determining Perspective/ Real- life example article and class discussion questions with political cartoon analysis.
3) Full- color, 23 slide Power-point lecture, includes a brief history of the Jews, Palestinians and Christians and how this conflict has progressed since 1948. Includes a Map Activity and corresponding notes organizer for students!
4) 25 minute public access video with student activity comparing the perspective of Muslims, Jews and Christians who live in Israel/Palestine.
5) A Key Terms Vocabulary Activity/worksheet
6) Creative EXIT CARD/Assessment- worksheet/handouts- students will create their own political cartoon to exhibit their understanding of the conflict.
Follow My Store!
Follow my store... simply click on “follow me” under Learning is a Passion on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post awesome new products and have sales.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave positive feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback will earn you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive comments!
Want more World History products?
The Beginnings of the Industrial Revolution in England: ~A Student Activity~
The Origin of Democracy in Greece and Rome DBQ Activity
Middle Ages: What was life like in a monastery? Document Based Activity
Protestant Reformation: How did the Catholic Church fight back? Activity
Reformation: What were Luther’s arguments in his own words? Document Based Activity
Roman Empire: What were the contributions of the Romans? Student Activity
World History: Art Movements (1700-1890) Power-point & Student Activities
WWII Atrocities: Holocaust and Rape of Nanking Document-Based Activity
Confucianism: ~Power-point, Game & Student Activity~
Want US Government products?
~7 Activity~ U.S. Government Bundle
U.S. Government ~7 Videos and Corresponding Student Worksheets~
U.S. Government: Federalism ~Student Activities~
U.S. Government: How a Bill becomes Law Graphic Organizer
US Government: Executive Branch Activities & Video
U.S. Constitution: The Legislative Branch Student Handbook Activity
U.S. Government: The President Wears Many Hats ~A Gallery Walk Activity~
Washington D.C. Tour ~A Student Activity~
Want more Quality US History Resources? Check these out:
Gilded Age: Robber Barons or Captains of Industry Document Based Activity
U.S. Imperialism 1860-1920: A Gallery Walk Student Activity
1920's Role-Play Philosophical Chairs Class Discussion Activities
How was the Great Depression Handled? Hoover versus FDR DBQ
U.S. History: Life in the 1950's ~ A Gallery Walk Activity ~
Industrialization: The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire Video & Video Activities
Civil Rights Movement: Comparing Martin Luther King & Malcolm X ~Activity~
1960's America: Social Movements ~A Power-point & Interactive Student Activity ~
Red Scare: McCarthyism ~ Gallery Walk Student Activity~