Celebrate Pancake Day or any day with these engaging and fun activities for early learners: preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten.
• Set of large pancake-themed cut outs for small group recognition, vocabulary, description, bulletin board, flannel board, etc
• Upper and lower case alphabet letters for recognition, sequencing, matching upper with lower case
• Math mats – count sets of pancakes into pans.
• Math mats – count sets of strawberries onto pancakes.
• “Finish the picture” printable – Pancake Restaurant
• Restaurant servers and pancakes cards 0-10 – match sets of pancakes with the numbers beside the servers.
• Emergent reader – “I Like Pancakes with…”
• MATCH-UPS Center: Print on cardstock, cut out large cards, and cut each in half. Children match correct halves together
• Word wall/pocket chart vocabulary pictures and words. 16 words – pancake ingredients and toppings.
• Pancake Song – question and response style.
• Pancake recipe (simple and delicious).
• Pancake Toppings - lotto matching cards.
• Decorate the Pancake cut and paste (in color and b/w)
• Shapes memory game – 6 pancake shapes to flip and match.
• Stack of pancakes – 6 piece puzzle. Print 2 copies, cut up one and match to the other.
• “Dictate and draw” printable – “This is my favorite way to eat pancakes”.
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW to see many of the pages in the resource, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources