￼Objective: Students will be able to categorize animals by sorting animal cards into the appropriate category: live on land, live in water, and live in air.
Grade level: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st
Time required for the game: 15 minutes
Number of players: 2 to 4 players
- game board (any generic game board will work)
- sorting mats (Printed on card stock and laminated. Available upon download)
- game tokens
- playing cards from Panda Bear, Panda Bear What Do You See? (available upon download)
1) Each person will have a game token and begin on START.
2) The first person will roll the dice and move their game token the number of spaces shown on the dice. (i.e. 5)
3) The first person will choose a card from the deck. (i.e. Panda Bear).
4) The person must decide if that animal lives on land, in the air, or in the water and place the card on the appropriate mat.
5) If they are correct they may stay on their space on the game board. If they are incorrect, they must move backwards 1 space.
6) Each person following should repeat steps 2 - 5.
7) The first person to get to the FINISH is the winner.
*You can also use these cards and print them numerous times to make a graph of students' favorite animal from the book
*Please be sure to leave me feedback and tell others to visit my store! Gracias!