I don't know about you, but my back to school anxiety is something crazy this year! I created this unique packet to help make our teacher lives a little bit less stressful despite all that is going on with the coronavirus and COVID-19 and to help our little learners feel more comfortable with the extra hygiene practices that may be in place. This download is PACKED full of teaching resources to help encourage good classroom hygiene and a happy, healthy school year!
Check out my blog post to see a detailed look at this packet!
As a BONUS, this packet also includes FREE access to my two pandemic-themed decks of Boom Cards:
This packet includes the following:
"MY SCHOOL AND THE PANDEMIC" BOOK (4 VERSIONS):
- full color
- black and white
- digital version via Google Slides
GERMS AND HANDWASHING RESOURCES:
- “Be Wise, Sanitize” poster
- “Don’t Forget to Wash Your Hands” poster
- “The Handwashing Song” poster
- “I Can Wash My Hands” poster
- Handwashing Printables
- How to Wash Your Hands
- When Should We Wash Our Hands? printable
- Glitter Germs activity
- “I Can Wash My Hands” student mini-book
- Germ Demo with hand, soap, and germ cut-outs (color and black/white)
- Handwashing coloring pages
- Handwashing word search
- Classroom Hygiene word scramble
WEARING MASKS AT SCHOOL RESOURCES:
- “I Can Be a Mask Hero” Mini Anchor Chart
- Large anchor chart pieces
- “I Can Be a Mask Hero” mini-poster
- Mask Rules poster (and blank version, too)
- Mask Behavior YES/NO pocket chart sort
- Mask Hero Badges (color and black/white)
- Mask-wearing coloring pages
- Design-a-Mask activity
- “I Can Wear My Mask” student mini-book
CLASSROOM HYGIENE POSTERS:
- I can wash my hands.
- I can blow my nose.
- I can brush my teeth.
- I can comb my hair.
- I can dry my hands.
- I can wash my body.
- I can stay home when I am sick.
- I can cough into my elbow.
- I can keep my hands to myself.
- I can wear my mask.
- I can avoid touching my face.
- I can stay six feet away.