Also included in
- This bundle is filled with fun, quality fall activities and crafts that are sure to keep your students engaged while also letting their creativity shine. Also included are a fall writing journal/prompts and two holiday packs – Halloween Activities and Thanksgiving Activities. The Fall, Halloween,$14.50$19.00Save $4.50
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory Boo$49.75$99.25Save $49.50
This Halloween Activities Pack is filled with fun, quality fall crafts, glyphs and activities that are sure to keep your students engaged, while also letting their creativity shine. They are included as both printable or digital Google Slides™ versions. Note: The monster glyph in the digital version is different than the two glyphs in the printable version.
All activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
Printable Halloween Glyphs:
*2 Glyph Themes* Jack O’ Lantern Glyph & Trick or Treat Basket Glyph
Each Glyph comes with:
- Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
- All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and glued onto construction paper.
- Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page is included separate from the cut-outs.
- Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph that students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
Printable Halloween Activities:
- Word Searches: 2 levels included with Halloween vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
- “Find someone who...” Halloween Bingo: (2 options) This is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their Halloween favorites. Students fill in their own Bingo boards, and then play! (full page or half page option).
- Halloween Favorites: Students fill in their favorite part of Halloween, costume, top 3 Halloween treats, and Halloween memory.
- My Perfect Halloween Night: Students fill in what the weather would be, who they would go trick or treating with, what their basket would look like, and their costume.
- Costume Superlatives: Students give awards to past Halloween costumes they have seen.
- Create Your Own Witch’s Brew: Students fill in the ingredients, recipe, and spell for their witch’s brew.
- Haunted House Design & Describe: Students illustrate and describe their haunted house using their 5 senses.
- Candy Corn Craftivity This is a 2 page cut, glue and fold activity. There is a blank cover option as well as a cover option showing students what information to fill in under each flap.
- All About My Halloween Night: Students fill in how they felt, their costume who they were with, what they did, and their favorite part.
- My Halloween Movie Reel: Students draw and describe what they did on Halloween from beginning to end.
- Making Words: Students make words from Trick or Treat and Jack O’ Lantern.
- Break the Code: Students decode a short poem. Answer Key is included.
Digital Versions (of Above Activities & Glyphs) Include:
- Monster Glyph (with class bar graph)
- Word Searches (2)
- Halloween Favorites
- My Perfect Halloween Night
- Costume Superlatives
- Create Your Own Witch’s Brew
- Candy Corn Organizer
- All About My Halloween Night
- My Halloween Movie Reel
- Making Words
- Break the Code
This resource can be found discounted with other fall-themed and holiday packs in the Fall Bundle.
For seasonal resources, including glyphs, activities, and writing for the ENTIRE YEAR, the Spring Bundle can also be found discounted in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!