There are so many uses for this jointed paperdoll craft! Kids can make them for fun, use them as models in your classroom or in counseling/therapy sessions, color the black and white versions, and use them for dramatic play! Just print the PDF, cut, and fasten the clip art together. The doll is slightly taller than 10.5" (about the length of my forearm). There are 84 pieces on the PDF (color and line art).
Find the boy doll here!
Check out the preview to view all pages.
All you need to do is print, cut, and fasten with tiny paper fasteners (find them for a couple bucks at your craft store or online by searching for "brads").
• Assembly Instructions
• 6-page PDF of all pieces
• Images come in 3 skin tones
• 4 Hairstyles
• Blue shirt
• Light blue shirt (longer for use with tights)
• Purple and blue stripped shirt (long for use with tights)
• Heart, flower, and star graphic to glue onto shirts
• Arms with fingers
• Arms with thumbs
• Shorts with thighs
• Legs with shoes
• Tights/skinny jeans thighs
• Legs with shoes with tights/skinny jeans
• All images are available in black and white line art.
If you would like me to make some custom pieces for the doll, email me at SillyODesign@gmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!