This 2 page worksheet was made on request. Please note, though these paper mice are PERFECT for working with young children, they will need assistance in making and assembling these. They are not designed for self directed crafting. But they will love playing with them afterwards!
2 Pages are included in this download
- lesson plan out line (see below)
- step by step photo instructions
Simple paper mouse finger puppets, exploring 2d and 3d shapes. See how a simple paper circle can be turned into a paper cone. Once the paper cone has been made, it is quickly and easily transformed into a paper mouse puppet.
Add colors to the mouse features to introduce color recognition and discussion. Perfect for use with story telling and songs.
M is for Mouse/ R is for Rat
This is a perfect craft that works as either a mouse or rat. Making this a great extension craft for Year of the Rat when exploring the Chinese Zodiac
· Hickory Dickory Dock nursery rhyme
· If you Give a Mouse a Coookie story telling
· Exploring mathematical shapes
· Developing fine motor skills
· Developing imagination and language through play
Please note – children are likely to require help with reading the instructions and the smaller part of this craft.
Watch our free Paper Mice Finger Puppet Video How to here!