"Paper Towns" by John Green: A Study Guide provides a comprehensive aid to reflective reading of this popular text.
1. Teacher's introduction;
2. Annotated list of characters;
3. Guiding questions and some commentary for each chapter (47 in all). The questions encourage readers to a deeper understanding of the background, themes, and characters of the text. They are designed to stimulate thought, discussion and interpretation, not to test, and can be used for self-study, homework, group discussion in class, jigsaw groups, formal presentations, written answers, etc.(No answers are provided: students will find their own answers in the text.);
4 Ideas for groupings for classroom discussion, feedback, and presentation;
5. Two graphic organizers (plot structure and character) for annotation;
6. Material and ideas for research and discussion on attempts to ban this novel;
7. Vocabulary activity and test (with answers).