Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Make 12 different paper plate dinosaurs using this set of printable templates!
This is a fun craft idea to go along with a unit on dinosaurs, and the finished creations will look great decorating the bulletin board at school or the wall at home.
To create the dinosaurs you will need plain paper plates in the standard size (23cm/9") and card stock in different colours plus paint to match the colours of your card stock. Optionally, you can decorate your dinosaurs with stamping shapes cut from an ordinary kitchen sponge.
In the interests of sustainability a sheet of printable "googly eyes" has also been included, but you could replace these with plastic ones if you prefer.
This digital download file includes:
• 12 different dinosaur paper plate crafts kids can make with a printable template for each one
• a sheet of printable instructions with step-by-step photographs on how to make a paper plate dinosaur
• A photograph of a finished example of each dinosaur, some interesting facts about the animal and a "shape map" for each of them so you know where to glue the printable pieces
• tips on making your own dinosaur paper landscape like the ones I've photographed the dinosaurs against (totally optional)
• a supplies list and contents page
• printable googly eyes
• The file in both A4 size and US letter size with appropriate spelling for each version
We really appreciate your feedback and reviews :-)