Paperboy recently received a Newbery honor, as well as being an ABC New Voices pick. It is the story of a boy dealing with a stutter, living in a time down south in which segregation and racism was prevalent.
This novel study is 62 pages, including:
- A pre-reading activity
- AT LEAST 2 short response questions for each chapter
- evidence statements sentence starters on the bottom of each page for scaffolding
- 8 journaling pages that can be used for any chapter, in addition to the short response questions. (vocabulary, summarizing, story elements, character traits, predictions, visualizing, connections, etc.)
- 6 extended response questions
- teaching suggestions
- 12 additional novel activities listed
- testing posters (genre, text structure, text features, main idea, context clues, RATT short response strategy, etc.)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to My TPT, then My Purchases. Beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback button. When you click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating. You can also provide a short comment about the product that may be helpful to other customers. Each and every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you use to pay for future TPT purchases. I definitely value your feedback. Your feedback enables me to create more great new products!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products:
Look for the green star and "Follow Me" button next to my store logo and click it to become a new follower. Thanks so much!