Papier Mache Sculpture
This project is designed for students to produce a papier mache robot. Your students will take inspiration from 1950’s robots and their use of simplistic shapes teamed with bright and metallic colours. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson over 10-12 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Project Plan (1 page)
- Project marking rubric (1 page)
- Student handout: Final Design worksheet.
- Teacher samples of good practice which can be printed and used as posters (4 pages)
- Examples of student work (1 page)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,
Have a great day!