This package has been designed to give students opportunity to practice and learning how to describe something using adjectives through interactive notebook practice or can be homework and through hands-on, independent practice using center/folders.
The package contains:
• Definition-Interactive notebook
• Reading suggestion/Anchor chart to go with “Crisantemo” by Kevin Henkes. (Black and white)
• Student self description (Black and white)
• Hand-on activities-Guess what’s in the bag based on clues/adjectives
• Ten independent practice-interactive notebook or homework
• 28 sheets (Color)– student’s independent practice in the classroom
(Print on card stock, laminate, let students write with erasable marker)
• Adjective Center – Classifying adjectives
o 12 sheets (color) for six folders
• Adjective center – Puzzles
o Ten sheets (color) for five folders
This package can be used throughout the school year as introduction to adjectives and as review.