This Martin Luther King Jr. packet requires NO PREP! The resources in this packet are designed to meet Common Core Standards.
You can use these FUN, hands-on, printable activities in your reading centers, in social studies...
I made this packet considering the DIFFERENT LEVELS we have in our classrooms, so the activities are ADAPTED to meet the needs of all our students.
This packet includes the following printables:
- MLK passages (2 versions)
- Questions about passages (2 versions)
- Complete the clouds with the info from the passages (2 versions)
- Draw MLK dream
- Draw your dream (2 versions)
- MLK dream writing template
- Your dream writing template
- Poem about "LIBERTAD"
- All about MLK
- Poster "I have a dream"
- MLK dream and my dream (draw and write)
- Venn diagram (MLK dream and my dreams)
- I have a dream (draw and write)
- I have a dream (draw and write with prompt)
- Poem about "PAZ"
- Poem abut "AMOR"
- Peaceful VS not peaceful (read and sort activity)
- Color the dove
- MLK day Crown (3 versions)
- Peace day Crown (2 versions)
- The Crayon Box that Talked activity
- "I am unique" template
***Thank you for downloading!***
If you have a minute (I know you're very busy, you're a teacher), I'd truly appreciate your feedback :)
And if you do so, you can EARN TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT!!!
You can find more educational resources in my store: