Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Editable Paraprofessional Binder • This informative para binder will help you help assist your classroom support staff, new or returning, and be a supportive way to share expectations and duties, along with other important student and classroom information… all while keeping it all in one, organized, and easy-to-find spot.
What is included in the Support Staff Binder?
• 10 editable Binder covers
• 1", 1.5", 2", and 2.5" editable binder spine labels
• 28 binder divider pages (plus an editable one to add more yourself!)
• Table of Contents (PDF + editable)
• Expectation + Duty Lists/Recommendations
• List of Acronyms
• IEP at a Glance + Student Snapshot
• Cleaning Schedule Chart
• Prompting Hierarchy Poster
• Accommodation / Modification Cheat Sheet
• Para report, observation form, and FBA questionnaire
• Accommodation Checklist
• ...and more!
• 84 total pages; 27 editable pages
• There are 28 different binder divider pages included in the download. Tabs are also included for extra organization.
• PDF table of contents and an editable table of contents are included for even more organization. Use my recommended order for the binder contents, or print only what you need and create your own table of contents.
• The Para Binder also includes important PDF resources and data sheets for paraprofessionals, like: important acronyms, contact info, calendars, IEP at a glance, a student snapshot, para reports, questionnaires and classroom observation forms, checklists, and a prompting hierarchy poster.
What exactly is editable?
• Editable pages include 10 different binder covers and 4 sizes of binder spines. In one editable PowerPoint, you’ll also find paraprofessional expectations and duty idea lists, as well as 100% editable charts for daily duties, cleaning schedule, accommodations and modifications cheat sheets, class schedule and rules, medical needs, and an editable letter on how to support your students.
• All files are editable in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Looking for an IEP Caseload Management / Teacher Binder? Click here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!