This is an editable test, but you can also use it as a review packet of the unit Para Empezar of the textbook Realidades 3. This assessment it is six pages long and comes with answer key for a total of 12 pages. It strongly encourages students to demonstrate their knowledge on the themes covered during this unit.
You can expect your students to formulate complete sentences, conjugate regular and irregular verbs, explain grammar rules and much more. Students will be practicing the following:
* Irregular Present Tense (it, tener, saber, decir, traer)
* Reflexive verbs (despertarse, ducharse, vestirse etc)
* Indirect Object Pronouns (me, te, le, nos, les)
* Verbs like gustar (gustar, encantar, importar, interesar)
* Irregular Verbs (perder, poder, pedir)
* Possessive Adjectives (de el, de ella) (mi, mis, tu, su, nuestro)
* Preterite of Ir and Ser
* CAR - GAR - ZAR verbs
* Reading and writing sections.