PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Challenge students to build a parachute that can safely carry the load to ground. Building a parachute provides opportunities for investigation, team work, developing design skills and understanding Newton’s laws of motion, air resistance and gravity.
•Table of contents:
1. focussing on how a parachute works?
2. explaining the laws and terms.
3. suggesting time slots for design process, material checklist, introducing the activity and stepwise process to carry out the challenge.
4. page helps the students to improve their design.
5. ( 2 versions) to note down ideas, design a plan, testing data, improvements and reflection.
6. with sample answers.
7. to boost up critical thinking.
8. to be used by the teacher to conclude the students performance.
9. , it is a reference sample on how to make a balloon powered car.
10. of journal, questions and evaluation sheet for mentor’s reference
If you enjoy this product, please leave a positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
If you have questions please contact me through product Q and A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!