Also included in
- This Complete Paragraph Writing Bundle in both print and digital for Google Classroom™ combines four of my very popular writing strategy sets: Paragraph Color Coding and Outlining, Topic Sentences, Transitions in Writing, and Conclusion Sentences. Everything you need is here to help your students cr$12.00$16.75Save $4.75
This Paragraph Color Coding and Outlining Packet in print and digital for Google Classroom™ (and other platforms) will help your students understand the organization of a paragraph and help them create better outlines. This paperless and print packet is a nice addition to the Step Up to Writing Model but can be used in any classroom.
I can't say enough about how much I love teaching basic paragraph writing using this method. When kids understand the basic recipe for a paragraph, their writing becomes so much stronger. Color coding and outlining has really helped my students be able to craft much more organized and cohesive paragraphs.
This packet includes: Print and Google Slides™ Versions
12 Half Sheet Paragraphs to Color Code:
Finding a Good Book
My Cat Lola
At the Park
Writing a Story
We Need Sharks
Three Branches of Government
Fill In the T-Chart Sports
Fill in the T-Chart Ice Cream
Detailed Teacher Notes
Teacher Notes for Digital (with LINKS) including a step by step of how to make assignments in Google Classroom™
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the very comprehensive Complete Paragraph Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Other units included in the Complete Paragraph Bundle include: (All are print and digital)
Why you'll love this resource:
- Directly teaching students to color code paragraphs and to reverse outline them truly helps your students to more fully understand paragraph construction before being asked to write one.
- The unit comes in a digital version that's easy to assign and easy to use in Google Classroom™.
- Perfect for classroom use, homeschool, or distance learning.
- Your students will look at paragraphs in a whole new way!
- The worksheets give your students concentrated practice with this skill, with multiple practice sheets.
- There are suggested outlining game activities which are lots of fun!
- The paragraph structure posters provide a nice visual reference for students!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.