Oh ! That pesky, little Paragraph !
Amazing, how 5 sentences can cause such confusion and frustration !
My years of teaching 100s of students how to compose a coherent group of related sentences on a topic led my students to teach me how they needed to learn this very important skill.
So, I created a step-by-step guide with Practices for helping students conquer this somewhat challenging piece of writing.
I've included graphic organizers for:
- selecting a Topic,
- collecting Notes,
- writing the Sentences,
- editing those Sentences,
- and completing the Final Copy.
The Editing Process includes:
- Sentences Stretchers with Word Lists & Activities
- Punctuation Reminders
- Capitalization Rules
- Spelling Helpers, Rules, Patterns & Activities
You can use this Tool:
- as part of your Lesson Plans
- as a Reference in your Writing Center
- as additional inserts for your student's Writing folder
- as repeat & review activities
- as independent, partner and/or small group study & instruction
Thank you in advance for your purchase.
Please let me hear how effective and/or engaging this Literacy Tool is for you and your students.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and visit my Literacy site @ bizzylizzybiz.com