I use these rubrics to help students form full paragraphs. This follows the “hamburger paragraph” format/requirements. I use this to give to students as a checklist when writing a paragraph, and I also use it when grading student work for parts of a paragraph.
This helps me keep track of how students are grasping the parts of a paragraph, and it helps them transition from using a graphic organizer to write paragraphs to writing paragraphs more independently.
I use the tracking sheet to mark down how students did for each part of the paragraph.
• Students can use it to guide their work
• Students can use it to assess and reflect on their work
• Teachers can use it to assess student work
• Can be used for writing conferences
• Checklist can be used to track student work
Fonts by: KG Fonts (KG Dark Side, KG Beneath Your Beautiful, KG One Thing)