Products in this Bundle (4)
This Complete Paragraph Writing Bundle in both print and digital for Google Classroom™ combines four of my very popular writing strategy sets: Paragraph Color Coding and Outlining, Topic Sentences, Transitions in Writing, and Conclusion Sentences. Everything you need is here to help your students craft beautifully written paragraphs!
This bundle includes: (All in print and digital)
Paragraph Color Coding and Outlining Worksheets, and Posters
Topic Sentence Worksheets, Posters, and a Game
Transitions Worksheets and Posters
Conclusion Sentences Worksheets and Posters
Although it follows the Step Up To Writing format, it can be used successfully in any classroom.
I've been teaching paragraph writing for years and really love this method more than any other I've seen. It teaches kids a specific recipe for writing and gives them the tools they need to take that recipe and make it their own. This is a truly effective set of writing resources that I think you'll find useful for your classroom.
To see each set in more detail, please check these out: (All are print and digital)
Why you'll love this resource:
- Directly teaching students each part of the paragraph helps your students to more fully understand paragraph construction before being asked to write one.
- The unit comes in a digital version that's easy to assign and easy to use in Google Classroom™.
- It works well in the classroom, for homeschool, or distance learning.
- After color-coding example paragraphs, your students will look at paragraphs in a whole new way!
- The worksheets give your students concentrated practice with each skill, with multiple practice sheets or slides.
- The paragraph structure posters provide a nice visual reference for students!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.