Do your students struggle to form paragraphs? Are you looking to teach quality paragraph writing from the beginning of the school year? This product might be just what you need!
This five page download can be used to help students write a paragraph on any topic of choice. Student printables include:
… an "I Don't Know What to Write About" informational sheet.
... an "I Can Ask My Brain..." question brainstorming page.
... a blank outline template with outlining tips.
... a rough draft page with rough draft writing tips.
... a final draft stationery page.
© 2014 Rebecca Morley: Edventures at Home Resources. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Also Like...
- Strategic Reading "Handy Helper" Bookmarks
- Personal Word Wall Lapbook
- "The Courage of Sarah Noble" Novel Study
Looking For an Even BETTER Deal?!
- Leave feedback to earn valuable TPT credits for use on future purchases! Simply go to your "My Purchases" page, and click the blinking text next to the product that says "Provide Feedback." Your ratings will help me improve and create new products to serve your classroom.
- Learn about sales and new products by clicking the "Follow Me" star at the top of my store page!